Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lovely Little Words a poem by Jennifer Jo Fay

Lovely Little Words


Yes, yes, I love you so
you are the world
and I am the mesh
that molds to you.
Mesh my world
and rock me softly
I am for you,
you are for me.
Lovely little words
flow only for you
whisper to me of
a love that breathes.
Mesh my world
and I'll blend with you
Yes, yes, I love you so
you are the world
and I am the mesh.
Blend with me
baby, blend.
I'll exist for you
and you alone.
yes, yes, I love you so.


Jennifer Jo Fay
Copyrighted February 2, 2012


If you know anyone who likes paperdolls, check out my paper doll posts on this blog and my other blogs.  I have a post on each blog where they are for sale.

http://jenniferpaperdolls.blogspot.com/  The official Paperdolls blog

No comments:

Post a Comment