Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo Moments a Free Verse Poem by Jennifer Jo Fay

Photo Moments

There is a simple joy
in gathering up my pictures.
I linger into the pc
and search through my archives.
Roses, peonies, and daisies.
Pictures of my children,
when they were really little
and more recently, today.
Pictures of dolls,
Blythe, Pullip, and my bride dolls.
I have been printing out
little wallets and am
excited about putting them
on my handmade greeting cards.
I love lingering over
all the pictures I have taken
in the years past.
Photo girl, and picture pages.
Lingering a while longer.

Jennifer Jo Fay
Copyrighted February 19, 2012

If anyone is interested in paper dolls check out my paperdolls for sale on my blogs.  Or pass it onto a friend.  They make great collections for the paper doll enthusiast or a little girl to cut out the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment